9.01.2004

Ughhh

I was able to avoid the Union for the first three weeks of school... which is a miracle in itself. Another miracle was that I walked out of the place with money still in my wallet... that place sucks it straight out of there like an evil vacuum cleaner on a mission. (since you probably have no idea what the Union is... it's the central hub for students on LSU's campus... food court, bookstore, lounge, and on-campus entertainment) Anyways, I avoid the Union at all costs... but I'm not sure if that's because I like actually having money or because getting there usually involves getting yelled at by some charismatic nut-case trying to save the squirrels from dictators in Zimbabwe either on my way in or on my way out. Free Speech Alley is more like a giant magnet for all those who are crazy, have an opinion, and aren't afraid to irritate you for just walking by. In some ways, I thank God for free speech... otherwise I might not ever have known that there are squirrels in Zimbabwe.

Oh and I just got permanent green paint in my hair... *rolls eyes* that's just peachy.

No comments: