9.24.2004

Cheerfulness As Promised

Okay so yesterday I was feeling like a stink bug or something... but that was yesterday. Why the sudden change in attitude? Well a few glasses of wine and a nice big lobster always tends to cheer someone up. Weeeeelll, the lobster cheered me up... the wine just made me sleepy. Anyways, I had a nice evening last night... I was snuggly and content.

It's only 11 am and I've already had a few "incidents" although the first thing didn't happen to me but I got a good laugh. This poor guy got bonked on the head because he walked underneath one of those things that go up and down to let cars in and out of parking lots. He never saw it coming and I was the only other person around so after I finished giggling I made sure he was okay. I don't think those things are too powerful.

As I sit here writing this, I have to mention the unintentional footsie session I had in my Hisotry of the New Testament Class this morning. I have the habbit of swinging or twitching my feet because often times they don't reach the floor. So for about 15 minutes I was tapping on and rubbing against what I thought was a metal pole to which my chair was attached to. I was wearing my lavendar flip flops, so it wasn't until one of my toes touched the familiar texture of human leg hair that I realized that it wasn't a metal pole at all... but the guy next to me. When I realized it, I started apologizing but he just looked at me and smiled. I'm sure I was pink because I was embarrassed. My question is... why didn't he say... "hey ummmm that's my leg."

Steven Lewis... I have class at 10:30... but its not your fault I forgot to put my phone on silent... the entire class got a rousing rendition of the NFL on Fox song... speaking of which... drives me insane when I'm watching football on Sunday. Every other second I'm jumping up to get my cell phone because I think its ringing... but nooooo its just the TV.

No comments: