9.12.2004

My Big Brother


Timothy, 24

My brother moved to New Jersy officially today. He's been living there with his girlfriend for about two months. He went on there on vacation for a week and just didn't get on the plane to come home... its a crazy story. They both flew down on Friday morning to begin getting all his stuff together that he left here in the first place. My family met her for the first time and I have to say... I really liked her and I'm glad my brother found someone so sweet... even though it meant that he had to move so far away. Nonetheless, he is happy and apparently doing very well there.



This is a picture of my brother and me from this morning. I know I look severly hungover but it was just super early in the morning and I had a full day of tailgating and a late night at Tiger Stadium the day before. Check this out... look at his hand on my shoulder and look at my head.. .don't they look to be about the same size :)



Another picture of my brother... but more importantly... there's my car in the background hahaha... just kidding Timothy... but isn't it so pretty and red lol



Aghhhh... one last prank before you go... I couldn't resist. At least I didn't write "Just Married". I didn't think that one would have gone over too well lol I'm gonna miss the boogerhead.

No comments: