8.26.2004

Within The First Week

So I've pretty much wrapped up my first week of classes... save for one class tomorrow. The first two days went well except for the fact that it was just mass chaos... but that's normal especially in the fall. It's really really sad though that I've already skipped my first class (read my clock wrong yesterday morning and completely missed class #1 on Wed. morning) and I was an hour late for my second class that day after I lost track of time while getting my art supplies. Then today, I was late for my first class of the morning because of some undisclosed construction on Nicholson... so the semester has started off with me being lame and disoriented... great.

I also got my first complimentary "God I hate you, you make me sick" comment... after I arrived to class an hour late and finished my work within 30 minutes. The rest of the class took nearly 3 hours to do the same amount of work. Hey what can I say... I just get the job done and I do it right the first time... nothing special. Hopefully it kinda made up for the fact that I wasn't even there for the first 1/3rd of the class. Oh well, if it didn't... I can always use the old... "see I was just diagnosed with Hydrophrosis" line... thank God I actually have documentation for that though haha

No comments: