8.31.2004

Random Thoughts for Today

The place to be is Buffalo Wild Wings... to bad I can't be there cause I have class at 1:30... I really must tell Steven that I do occasionally go to school lol Bible Study tonight... we're having pork chops... I will set aside my lack of an appetite for pig meat as to not offend someone I care about. I still refuse to eat sausage though. The fish in the bowl on my desk is threatening me... he's lucky that glass is protecting him... I'm sure I could win a showdown but that would be a really tiny fillet.... is it reaaaalllly worth it? My co-worker and I just devoured a mini kit-kat... we were having a chocolate attack... that poor little kit-kat didn't even have a chance. Is it me... or did all those random statments have something to do with food... maybe that means I am hungry...

No comments: