8.30.2004

Am I Weird Because...

I read the newspaper backwards (as in I start on the last
page and work my way towards the front).

I prefer to drink with a straw... two whenever possible.

I can relate to various fuzzy creatures or inanimate objects.

I always have that one random object in my purse when needed...
just like McGuyver except he doesn't carry a purse.

I often ponder upon amoebas.

I eat my meals in a particular order (fries then hamburger).

I believe it is possible to love many people... even though I
believe I should give my heart only to one.

I make random references to penguins, koalas, and my
trained ninja monkey.

I hate talking on the phone but I love in depth conversations.

I've only been in love once.

I hate shopping... particularly for clothes...
although I love buying cute shoes.

I perfer to pay with cash but I generally only have my
debit card in my wallet.

I am generous to others but cautious about
what I spend my money on.

I tend to mutilate my food... tearing it apart piece by
piece and eating it in sections(its quite an interesting affair).

I am an organized packrat.

I drink hot chocolate on the hottest of summer days.

I hate the cold but want to build a snowman someday.

I cross my eyes when I am concentrating on something,
especially when I'm painting.

I feel threatened even though I know there's no reason
for me to feel that way.

I am intelligent but I forget to look both ways before
crossing the street.

I can't lie without getting busted.

I am fascinated by pop-up books.

I cry when others cry even though I have no clue what
they might be crying about.

I get all excited when I get mail (even junk mail).

I know getting a new toothbrush will always cheer me up.

I want a kid someday but I'm terrified that I would be
a pathetic mother.

I hate nascar but will watch those cars go around and
around that dumb track.

I like being alone but always seek someone to spend time with.

I am a perfectionist but also a procrastinator.

I want a career and a family life.

I am a republican that isn't rich.

I hate the very qualities about myself that attract people to me.

I find it difficult to relate to those who believe
different things or live in a different way... but those
are the people that seek out my company.

I am an artist that doesn't rely on drugs for creativity.

I can't seem to make friends with girls,
but my two very best friends are girls.

I feel alone sometimes even in a room of people.

I can solve everyone else's problems, but not my own.

I see the light at the end of the tunnel but never the path
to reach it... I just have to walk towards it and trust
the path is there.

I bring comfort and peace to other people,
but I never feel it myself.

I can't pick a favorite color.

I think the different colored M&M's do taste different...
maybe just a little bit.

I want a tattoo but I'm scared of needles.

I have over 1000 CD's and a majority of them
I have never listened to.

I hate to go with popular opinion, but I tend to agree
most often with the popular opinion.

I have kept my dead $40 bonsai tree for two months in hopes
somehow it was still alive (and actually two green leaves
sprouted out of the dirt this week so HA!).

I live for bubblebaths.


(to be continued...)

No comments: