8.18.2004

Love Bugs, Bambi, & The Great Orgy


Awww isn't that just cute!

There are a few places on earth that are lucky enough to become the site of one of the biggest orgies once a year. Louisiana, is one of those places. Once a year we are overcome by a population of love bugs that form a solid wall of blackness. If you are so lucky as to not know what a love but is then let me enlighten you. Love bugs are these irritating little black bugs that appear out of nowhere and become permanently attatched to each other until they meet their end on someone's windshield. They eat the paint off your car and congregate wherever there is white. They are so numerous that you can't walk outside without almost swallowing one... which goes on the list of "the most disgusting thoughts ever"... right behind Richard Simmons naked...

While this is one of the biggest orgies, I have learned it is nothing in comparison to the massive numbers of horny people roaming the internet. Everybody has something to show and everybody wants something to watch... does anyone even take time to get to know anyone anymore... apparently not. Its all about immediate self-gratification.

They are WORSE than telemarketers, never taking no for an answer and constantly chipping away at you until you crack one way the other. It forces me to get mean (I HATE having to be mean to someone) but for an instant my eyes turn green and a string of obsenities flow through my fingertips. I don't typically curse, so when I do curse you know you finally pushed me over the edge. At that point, I don't really care if I offend them or not. The funny thing is that I know, if you aren't willing to show they just go on to the next person so why are they so persistent when there's alway someone willing to give them the show they are asking for?

Honestly, I don't want to be seeing all that unless I have a close personal connection to you... meaning... that I'm in some sort of a defined relationship with you. That being the case, I DEFINETLY am not going to show anything that's meant only for my man. Do people not realize that's the most precious thing about theirselves? Their body is the most valuable gift that they can give someone... its not something to be taken so lightly. That's why inside everyone is hurting because the thing that makes them so special isn't really special anymore. It's like diamonds and platinum and college degrees and a really good horror movie or anything else that is rare... its rareity makes it valuable. It is sought after and harder to get because it is rare and that's what makes it special.

I know things aren't going to ever change, in fact, it will probably just get worse and worse until men are nothing but a number (in inches) and women are defined by their cup size and weight and nothing more. People will always get drunk and have one night stands and get involved in other self-desctructive activities. That's their decision... but they don't have to harrass and pester others to join them...

My name isn't Bambi and my telephone number doesn't start with 1-900... get over it.

No comments: