8.13.2004

It's Not Easy Being Green



I can't tell anyone just how much I love Kermit... I have many loves in my life but only one of them is fuzzy green. I could stare at his picture all day.

Now don't think I'm one of those weird Furry people... no its not like that at all. In case you have no clue what I'm talking about Furries are people that dress up in mascot outfits and hook up with other people who like dressing up in mascot outfits... Yes there is a whole society of people who spend their time trying not to be people but puppet people, but in their mind they aren't even puppet people, they are the random creature that they decided to dress up as that night.

So anyways its not anything like that... its just... hes so dern cute and clueless... and who wouldn't want to steal him away from that self-absorbed pig of a pig.

If you're thinking, "man this chick has issues"... you're probably right. But I'm also delirious from hunger and sleep deprevation. Anyone who would like to bring me lunch is more than welcome to do so by the way...

No comments: