8.04.2004

WHOOOOOOO *like Ric Flair*

Ever have friends or people that no matter how bad you're feeling... a phone call from them always manages to bring a smile to your face? Well, I consider myself lucky... because I have several lovable goofballs in my life. Not only someone special, but two very considerate and supportive friends in particular. It usually starts with an insane voicemail message... I always laugh at the sillyness that streams from the phone. Its usually something along the lines of "Hey, I was in the shower... thought I heard the phone ringing. Does that ever happen to you? Oh well... call me... we'll talk about it." in a stalkerish cable-guy voice... then its followed by their real reason for calling which usually is as equally silly as the first part... like... "hey... just wanted to let you know... I'm moving... to my backyard." or "hey, we're going down the interstate at 120 MPH and Steven's hanging his head out the window.... what's up with you?" just kidding... although that doesn't sound too far off from what normally goes on. Anyways, as you probably could imagine... these guys have some pretty funny stories. Its fun listening to the crazy stuff they've done... granted when they were younger... the crazy stuff usually involved something illegal. Of course, they have been on good behavior for some time now, just to make sure you understand... they don't do that kind of stuff anymore. But that doesn't mean they don't still do crazy stuff now. For instance... and I'm pretty sure this is incriminating evidence but oh well... vandalizing a well-known cults fence by spraypainting JESUS LUVS YOU on it... who on earth does something like that and doesn't grow a third arm?

Well we were at lunch yesterday (went to Buffalo Wild Wings *yum*) and we were all starving... myself particularly. I don't know why I trusted Adam to squirt ketchup straight out the bottle into my mouth... I'm not even a real fan of ketchup unless its on fries or something. Anyways... he managed to get it right.... the second time. Probably lucky he didn't aim right the first time otherwise I'm sure he would have just kept on squirting until I probably died from ketchup drowning. Meanwhile Steven is over on the other side of the table claming he's about to chew on the table he's so hungry... and since I smeared the ketchup on Adam's arm because he got it all over my chin and on my shirt... he's smelling his arm and saying "ewww that's some funky ketchup". And I have to admit... it stunk pretty bad. Steven & Adam just got back from going to Houston for a few days and they brought along some poor fellow... all I can say is... I feel sorry for you man. I heard what they did to you. Just remember this... NEVER eat anything they offer you and NEVER bend over to get something around those two... you WILL get oil checked. I warned ya.

Anyways... I had to tell you about Steven & Adam... you'll be hearing more about these guys I'm sure cause they're too entertaining.

No comments: