8.02.2004

This Is What Happens When...

I showed this to a friend the other day... almost forgot about this hilarious but somewhat traumatizing experience. I've learned that I've recently acquired an allergy to aspirin... how do I know? Well, within 15 minutes after taking some aspirin to cure a common headache... my lips became fluffy... and by fluffy... I do mean very fluffy... and they stayed fluffy for a period no less than 24 hours. I mean... there are chicks in Hollywood sitting in some doctors chair and getting poked by a needle and paying for this fluffiness and all I have to do is pop some aspirin. It was so weird I had to take a picture of it... not only did I look weird... but seeing as my lips are normally not anywhere near that size... I sounded funny because they were flopping everywhere when I talked and I just wasn't used to it. It was quite the freak show I'll tell you. To more or less sound uneducated... J Lo ain't got nutin on me...



For visual reference... I put a picture of my lips in "normal" stasis underneath so you can get an idea of just how bad the swelling was... anyways hope you got a good laugh...

No comments: