8.03.2005

No Sleep

I think I would kill for a decent night's sleep. My eyes are so heavy and tired.

"aghhh! the light! it's too bright for my highly underdeveloped subterranean eyes!"

I went to lunch on Monday with Stephen, an old friend's younger brother all grown up. He's a total charmer, currently in college... such a sweetheart.

Went to lunch Tuesday with Jeff, its been a while since we've been able to get out to do anything together. I always enjoy it though... he makes me want to *snort* randomly at times.

Spent Monday evening with my sweetie, he spoiled me with a Sonic Blast (M&M's). That was my dinner, I brought him Cane's though so it evens out.

I know... I really have nothing to write about, but inquiring minds want to have something to read about... so *ahem* blah blah blah blah blab blah.

That's about how I feel right now though... blah.

No comments: