8.07.2005

The Issues with Issues

Tonight, I sit here... very dazed and confused concering the range of emotions I've forced my body and mind to go through over the last couple of months. There are many things that I have learned, things that I am currently learning, and I'm sure, many more things I've yet to even begin to ponder about. Maybe if I make a list of all my faults, that would make things easier, although I'm sure I'd miss quite a few. But then nobody could say they weren't warned, that is, if they cared enough to learn all there is about me.

So here goes... these are the things that I can list as things that make me the imperfect being that I am.

I am not confident all the time.
I worry too much about things.
I seek perfection too much sometimes with myself and others.
I lie too much (particularly telling those white lies when I feel like it would hurt a person less to do so.) I hide things from others that I should not feel like I have to hide.
I am needlessly envious of others.
I am prideful, prejudiced against those who are fortunate, ingrateful of the things that I'm sure a lot of the fortunate do not have.
I have issues with my fidelity and therefore I have learned that sometimes loving people and showing love to others sometimes can do more harm than good.
I am confused sometimes about my sexuality and my purpose and my beliefs and many many other things.
I am my own good shoulder angel and bad shoulder devil.
Marriage scares me, planning a wedding scares me, insects terrify me to the point of tears.
I love sports too much and shopping too little to be classified as a girl.
I can't grasp the concept of cooking yet somehow I love food way too much for my own good.
I overanalysize everything.
I take people forgranted sometimes, particularly .
I cause disaster and drama unecessarily.
I hate physical activities to an extreme.
I care too much what others think, I am insecure.
I am not "religious"
I am not funny, or least... generally not intentionally
I am quriky to the point of just being plain odd
I am a lightweight, and therefore dangerously easily influenced
I fell in love with someone who constantly feels like he isn't good enough, and I'm sure that I don't help that most days.
I attract lesbians... and I'm not sure how.
I also attract men that could care less at how unavailable I am... and yes, I do make it clear that I am unavailable.
I have strange obsessions.
I am disgruntled with delievery personnel and librarians.
I am picky when it comes to ethnic food.
I have many toothbrushes, but only one mouth.

The list goes on and on...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love sports too much and shopping too little to be classified as a girl.

AMEN SKIPPER