1.30.2005

A Weekend of Firsts

My First Bachelorette Party (and consequently my first scavengerhunt):

There were no strippers, there was no alcohol, there was, however; a box with a few items in it, 7 women, and directions. We had to do things like, take pictures at a park doing silly things, find a fountain, collect items as proof that we had completed certain tasks. Public embarrassment and yes, we even stole a few things from Wal-mart in desperation *gasp* were the themes of the night. At the end we finally had all the clues necessary to go to our final destination where there was a delicious 6 course meal waiting to be served by Fabio and his dad... what could be better.

My First Attempt at Ice Scating:

I looked like a giraffe on butterknifes... but I didn't fall not one single time (although I was close a few times). My motivation for staying straight up was that I didn't want my butt to be cold. I happen to think that's a very good reason.

No comments: