11.02.2005

25 Randoms

1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at? My Lips, then nose, then eyes.

2. How much cash do you have on you? A little over $50 in my wallet.

3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"? chest

4. Favorite plant?: I think the most common answer here would probably be a flower like a rose, but they didn't ask for flower, they asked for favorite plants. So, that being the case, I like greenery that stays all year around, like ivy.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? It's no one I know... probably a wrong number. Oh wait, nope. Corey Landry... he left a voice mail about the wonders of ice skating.

6. What is your main ring tone on your phone? The NFL on FOX Theme Song

7. What shirt are you wearing?: The one I was born with. It says... "My daddy thought I was a boy until the doctor corrected him". In otherwords, I'm not wearing a shirt... and yes my dad was so excited he screamed "It's a boy" before he really knew.

8. Do you "label" yourself? Yeah... but there's so many that it kinda defeats the purpose of a label.

9. Name brand of your shoes currently wearing?: I'm not sure, I think they are Tommy Hilfigure shoes... is that even how you spell it lol?

10. Bright or Dark Room? Dark room... you can get away with more stuff.

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I stole this from someone I don't know... guess that makes it kinda... impersonal.

12. Ever "spilled the beans"? If by spilled the beans... you mean... have I had a threesome... No... I haven't.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?: Scanning negatives from my last trip to New Orleans... what a dorky thing to be doing.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? "Where are you? I tried to call but all circuits are busy... please come home soon. Mom"

15. Do you ever click on "Pop Ups" or Banners?: No... they just kinda pop up without being clicked on

16. What's a saying that you say a lot? I'm plotting to take over the world.

17. Who told you they loved you last? My mom.

18. Last furry thing you touched?: My blanket.

19. How Many Drugs Have You Done In The Past Three Hours?: hmmm that's a toughie... I can't remember if it was the weed or the acid. And just incase you're wondering... I couldn't come up with that answer without having to ask a friend "what are two popular drugs... like street drugs... and use real names... I won't know what you're talking about with those... nicknames"

2o. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?: None, although I'm notorious for holding on to undeveloped film for... years.

21. Favorite age you have been so far?: 20... 21 brought too much drama.

22. Your worst enemy? dust bunnies

23 What is your current desktop picture? It's a blue image... close focus on a window with raindrops... maybe a building in the background... that part is fuzzy.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone? Out loud... hmmmm I think I was talking to myself... does that count? Well... good, I told myself that I shouldn't forgive some people sometimes... that I should be able to walk away and be okay... but deep down inside... I know I can't. I can't walk away from people I care about, even if they do make me mad or irritate me.

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change a major regret?: I'd go for the million dollars... the regrets make you who you are anyways.

(I took portions of this survey at different times... that explains why I'm topless and wearing shoes... and stuff)

No comments: