11.07.2005

_______ Needs

I already did a post on the Google Game "_____ is" and the results were quite humorable. So leave it to some crazy person to come up with a new version, the "_____ needs" Google Game. The directions are simple. Type "(your name) is" or "(your name) needs" with the quotes, into a Google search then pick out your favorite 10 responses.

Cynthia needs.
1. Cynthia needs help. (The first step in dealing with your issues is admitting you have them... and I most definitely have issues hehe)
2. Cynthia needs to find out some basic information about raccoons. ("Maw, the coons got in the trash again!")
3. Cynthia needs a job, too. Can anyone offer her one? (Seriously)
4. Cynthia needs to start showing more cleavage. (I'm sure there will be no complains from the peanut gallery with this one)
5. Cynthia needs to be stopped. (Whaaaat!?! I'm not doin nutin. *innocent mischievious look*)
6. Cynthia needs to continue counseling with Mental Health-anger management classes. (I'm soooo wild and crazy)
7. Cynthia needs to be put to sleep and finally gets shot right between the eyes, thus putting her out of our misery. (BAD IDEA)
8. Cynthia needs to let us know know if Georgia is going to succeed from the Union again. Will we need a passport to go to Georgia? (Great... *rolls eyes* I can so see this getting blamed on me.)
9. Cynthia needs help to get out of her mother's plot to start a Girl Scout troop. (They will eventually take over the world with their evily delicious cookies.)
10. Cynthia needs refueling and there are no humans here and she cant refuel herself. (Even this one baffles me)

And the Runners up... are Christmas ideas. You know... just incase you can't figure out what to get me *wink*
11. Cynthia needs another yoyo. (I ate the last one... they taste good with humans)
12. Cynthia needs some art supplies. (I'd say I was the starving artist, but inbetween the yoyo and the humans... I'm quite full thank you)


Cynthia is.
1. Cynthia is Faking It. (how come I always get accused of that?!?)
2. Cynthia is EASY. (I am not... unless I have a daiquiri in hand.)
3. Cynthia is the name she paints on her shirts with rainbow hues and sparkles.
4. Cynthia is a Bitch. (Why is bitch capitalized... am I THAT terrible?)
5. Cynthia is fabulous with children, and is also cat friendly. She is very obedient, loyal, and affectionate- she hopes you'll fall in love with her and save her life; she promises to love you unconditionally if you just give her a chance to prove how fabulous she is.
6. Cynthia is housebroken, and LOVES to be indoors, stretched out on the floor napping, or cuddling on a couch in someone's lap. (Oh how true)
7. Cynthia is first spanked by hand, then with a wicked, small tawse and finally with a large, leather paddle... Cynthia receives more spanking than she ever thought possible in one afternoon, entirely causing her to miss her scheduled tennis lesson. As an additional humiliation, Cynthia is spanked in both her tennis outfit and the beautiful nightie and is made to pose for photographs with her pink bottom fully exposed. (Woah... let me clarify... first of all... I HATE tennis)
8. Cynthia is what most men would label high maintenance. (Maybe I should start acting like it then.)
9. Cynthia is of slightly below average intelligence. (hence the need to be housebroken)
10. Cynthia is quirky and kooky. (wow they really have me figured out.)

Honorable mention and most creepy goes to (I had to put it because it had both the word SLUG and SHRUBBERY. mmmm my favorites)
11. Cynthia is treated to a view from her window of a smiling naked cadaver whose head splits open, spilling slugs into the shrubbery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1) Jeff NEEDS a shoe (not the special ones the doctor insisted he would need for the rest of his life

2) Jeff needs to meet with his staff and let them know that Ed has issues

3) JEFF NEEDS TO COME BACK TO RAW AND BRING MATT WITH HIM

4) Jeff needs to go! [hey!]

5) Jeff needs to come visit his friends in Texas

6) Jeff needs to sell 12 major appliances in one day to have enough money

7) Jeff needs to have a medical procedure done in the very-near future

8) Jeff needs a climbing
saddle, ropes, chains, and a 200-ton crane

9) Jeff needs to let that guy go. He only kept him on longer because he cried so much when Jeff's dad died.

10) Jeff needs more attention. I. have felt resentful of the fact that. he takes more of my time and en-. ergy than the average student