10.08.2005

The Uglies

I was browsing
  • Sports Illustrated
  • and they had a link on the main page for pictures of cheerleaders. Well, out of curiousity I clicked on it... hey, I can appreciate a good looking woman; however, after the first picture... it was all downhill from there. I'm going to post all 32 images, just for arguments sake. Your opinion on a good picture verses my opinion on a good picture may differ.


    Attractive girl, flattering image of her.


    Same attractive girl, not so flattering image of her.


    *Woah* who let the she-male on the Oakland Raiders squad.


    And this is how you walk like a lizard.


    I think she just dislocated her jaw.


    Boobs and up is okay...


    There's no excuse for USC's lack of attractive female cheerleaders... what's up with this motley crew?


    I wasn't exactly expecting great things from Wisconsin.


    She'd be okay if it weren't for her overwhelmingly bunny rabbit like qualities.


    Alright Oakland... ya'll just need to start over.


    Decently enough photograph, but I think you can tell its not a knockout.


    Self-explainatory.


    Sweet tarts anyone?


    Attractive girl, still not the greatest picture.


    Can you imagine just how annoying this one's laugh could sound?


    And hers too?


    Pretty girl, but what the hell is she wearing?


    Suffers the same fate as the one above.


    *weeeee* There's more of a frightened look of "Please don't drop me" than school spirit.


    There's just something about the eyes and teeth that scream "veloci raptor".


    She has the "duuuurrrr, I'm from Alabama" look.


    There's just all kinds of wrong with this picture, especially forth from the right, front row.


    There is hope with this one, but not much.


    Awwww she's soooo jealous of the other teams way cooler uniforms.


    Greeaaaassssyyy!


    This is the exact angle of how I would want the entire nation to see me.


    Not so bad, until you get to the third one... then you get the feeling that she's laying a brick, not sitting on some dude's shoulders.


    The middle one is eeeeviil, I can just feel it.


    Clear example of racisim.


    There's a hair-i-cane blowing through Miami.


    Where did they pick this one up at?


    Redemption for the Saints for the hideous chick just above... pretty decent congolmeration of chicks.

    No comments: