6.01.2005

Where the Squirrels and the Cantelope Roam

Finally! I saw Madagascar! It was so cute... with the little Lemur's *I like to move it move it*... and the psychotic penguins... and all the antics that come along with a zoo full of crazy talking animated animals. Jeff is having difficulty deciding which is his favorite quote.

"If you have any poo, fling it now" - The Monkeys as they are being caught by the police for escaping

or

"What's a little friendly butt biting between friends" - The King of the Lemur's, explaining why a hungry lion would be tempted to eat his zebra best friend.

Saw the cutest movie preview for Open Season, set to release in September of next year... looks very promising.


Jeff bought me a Foamy the Squirrel shirt and DVD for my graduation present... one of the best presents I've gotten. I can't wait to watch it! If you're curious as to who Foamy is... you can watch some of his rants at http://www.illwillpress.com. Some say I really remind them of Foamy, minus all the language.

No comments: