6.17.2005

Insomniac

I guess its my turn to be sleepless. I woke up around 1 am and haven't been to able to sleep since. So I've been playing with my new toys.

I bought one of those ionic air purifiers with some gift certificates I got for graduation. Its not THE ionic breeze but should work just as well.

Tested out my negative scanner I bought off Ebay. Yes baby, it really was a scanner... a really big one too. It's really heavy, now I know why shipping was so much. Scanned a few negatives just to try it out... its sweet.

Set up the new printer... will be bringing both my old printer and scanner up to work so I'll have something that I can use easily. Its a shame that one could buy an entirely new printer for less than what it costs to purchase new ink cartriges. It's all a rip-off of the american consumer anyways.

I got an iTrip, which works really well with my iPod. The only bad thing is that you have to have a separate thing to charge if you need it. That's why I originally purchased the Monster iCarPlay cause it did both at the same time. I guess I'll return that if I can. God I hate wires... everything should be manditorily wireless now.

Mom says Ari was awefully cute yesterday... I don't doubt it. That little turtle makes me want to talk all baby like to it... I've never been that way with anything before... not even babies.

I don't think I mentioned that a cookbook that I illustrated when I was in 7th grade was printed last week. Well it was... it only took them 10 years to do it. I didn't remember drawing that stuff even after taking a look at it.

The Father's Day card I picked out is insanely perfect. On the outside it says something to the effect of "For Father's Day, Dad, you shouldn't have to do anything." Then on the inside it says... "so I guess I'll just have to pull my own finger". I think I snorted loud enough for the security cameras in wal-fart to hear me.

Did you know its 6:10pm in China right now? And we havent had hockey for 274 days, 6 hours, 9 minutes, and 45 seconds?

Chad's car blew up yesterday... maybe he should sue it for malpractice?

No comments: