6.13.2005

Life is Beautiful

Well... Chad got his iMac G5 and his new ipod. He should be content for like... the rest of his life right.

I have also gotten a few new toys. I ordered a new screen, retails minimum $800, to replace the damaged one on my powerbook (I know I never told the story, but basically one day I was really tired and forgot to close my laptop case, so it hit the ground and the screen has been spastic ever since). To repair the screen would have cost upwards of $800-900. My computer isn't even worth that much in the real world, but in Cynthia's world, it is worth everything because that is what I make my living on. So I Ebayed for it... buying it outright for $350. That's more than what they were selling for, but this was an emergency, plus that particular screen was practically brand new. So it was worth it.

I also bought a negative/slide scanner. It scans 24 negatives at a time... retails for $550. Ebay is my friend. Scored one for under $350.

Then after helping Chad get his toys, I decided to treat myself to an iPod as welll, although we call it "exchanging birthday presents". I got a cute little purse to put all my iPod things in. Got the FM transmitter for use with my car stereo :) 7,000+ songs later. Life is beautiful.

No comments: