2.22.2005

Surprise

I relapsed this weekend into whatever crud I've been sick with since January 30th. That puts me at three weeks of being sick. So this morning I decide to go to the doctor. Get the appointment, drive over there, fill out paperwork, wait, get weighed, sit in a waiting room, go "aghhhhh", get my diagnosis... I'm sick. Noooooo really *note the sarcasim*...

Anyways, instead of having to wait for antibiotics to take a few days to work, I opt for the shot that would make me start feeling better in 6 to 8 hours. So the nurse walks in with the shot and my perscriptions and she asks if I'm ready. I say sure as I start rolling up my sleeve. She turns around and laughs and says... "honey its not going there". I was so not mentally prepared for that. That's right... right in the bum and on the cheek with my playboy bunny tan line at that...

The funnniest response from my post-shot complaining was that from a friend of mine, "What?!? You don't like pullin yo' pants down and having somethin stuck in your butt? :) I do!" Well that's always a great thing to know lol...

No comments: