2.02.2005

I Like to Steal...

...Jeff's Surveys off his blog...

1. Your name spelled backwards: Elgiad Aihtnyc

2. Where were your parents born? Dad is from Bayou Country and Mom is from Mississippi... you need passports to visit both.

3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? If I tell you... I could get in trouble with the FBI or get slapped with a lawsuit or something sooooo... you'll have to just wonder.

4. What's your favorite restaurant? Any place that serves a. shrimp b. chicken strips or sandwich c. french fries d. ice cream

5. Last time you swam in a pool? Many moons ago... many many moons ago. My paleness can testify to that.

6. Have you ever been in a school play? lol I think I was an endangered Black Bear cub. I was the Virgin Mary in almost every play for church.

7. How many kids do you want? ZERO

8. Types of music you dislike most? I woke up the other morning to my alarm clock playing the worst country song on earth... so I'm gonna go with that.

9. Are you registered to vote? Of course... I'm an AMEEERICAN *said in good ole' boy pullin up the pants way*

10. Do you have a car? Yes. Deep Red Saturn SL2... they call it the Daigle Mobile. Steven's is nicknamed The Sex Machine. Adam calls his temporary cause he wants a truck. Chad calls his cooler than mine... but his still shuts down at a certain speed like everyone elses.

11. Have you ever ridden a Mo-ped? Who rides one of those things and actually lives to tell about it...

12. Ever prank call anybody? Sadly... no. I've never rolled anyones house either...

14. Would you go bungee jumping or skydiving? No thanks... I'll watch someone do it with my feet firmly on the ground.

15. Furthest place you ever traveled? By myself, Tyler TX. I know not very far at all. Shut up.

16. Do you have a garden? I don't personally have a garden cause I don't ever plant anything in them myself... but at my house... we have rose gardens.

17. What's the size of your bed? Super single. It's somewhere inbetween twin and queen. They don't make that size anymore.

18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Yes... unless I've had a drink or two.

19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Most likely a bath cause I like bubbles... no particular favorite time of the day.

20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? I'm so lame when it comes to movies... very rarely will I say a movie completely sucks.

21. What's the next movie you want to see? I'd like to attempt seeing "Meet the Fockers" again.

22. Chips or popcorn? Depends on the mood, and who is willing to get it for me.

23. Have you ever broken any hearts? Yes... it sucks

24. Premarital sex? What kind of question is that...

25. Are you a good cook? are you kidding... homeless people wouldn't beg for my cooking.

26. Orange or Apple juice? I'm not a juice kind of girl but I'll drink apple juice every now and then.

27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you go? I think the last time was lunch with Jeff at Walk-On's and then the Ice Cream Store

28. Favorite type of drink? Dr. Pepper & Cherry Coke

29. Best thing in the world? Fresh warm laundry to lay on

30. Have you ever broken a bone? I've broken my right arm, a toe, my left ring finger

31. Have you ever won a trophy? mmmhmmm... baseball, gymnastics, school trophies including an ostritch egg, and many girl scout badges

32. What is your favorite board game? Candyland

33. What is your dream car? McLauren F1

34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? No... but I did just recently purchase a Clapper from Wal-Mart.

35. Coke or Pepsi? Coke... even though someone told me that its the cause of all the diseases in the world.

36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? I was a McDonalds girl at the age of 16... back when the uniforms actually looked decent.

37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Desogen

38. Who are you going to marry? The man that put the ring on my finger.

39. Who would you like to meet? The person who's going to finance my breast reduction.

40. Do you believe in love at first sight? No... I love sappy movies as much as the next girl but I'm not a complete hopeless romantic.

41. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? Sense of humor, compassion for others, loyalty, honesty, responsible... physical features are important but if you don't have a great personality... you won't be attractive

42. Where would you go for a romantic evening? Lakeside park bench

43. How many pairs of shoes do you own? 30+

44. Last song stuck in your head? "Feels like Home" from the How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days Soundtrack

45. Any pets? Yes... Anna the Basset. She wasn't feeling too good today :(

46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? SNL... how can you pick just one?

47. What is one thing you would like to learn to do? I would love to, but don't seem to have the capacity, to play a musical instrument

48. What do you do when you are bored? Probably something dorky like scan negatives... like what I'm doing now.

49. What is one thing that you would want someone to appreciate about you? That I tend to be a very devoted friend.

50. What is one thing you're grateful for today? That I have my mom to take care of me when I'm sick even though I'm a grown up... she made me a sno-cone to make my throat feel better.

No comments: