2.20.2005

PT Barnum and Bailey Circus


Chad and me battled the horrendous traffic (it took over an hour to travel less than a mile down the road to park) to go to the circus this Saturday. I was really excited because it was the first circus that I've ever been to. That isn't a dorky thing to be excited about right?!? Right... good. It was fun, not AS good as I hoped. Chad complained about having to pay $6 for cotton candy... but it was sooooo good :) I wish there were more animals, but the horses were absolutely gorgeous. Anyways... here are some pictures.


Normally, I'm sure that there are a lot of *ouuus* and *ahhhs* when they pull these alligators out of the boxes in other cities... but here in Baton Rouge, you know half the audience is thinking "Now that's some goooooood eating"... the other half is thinking "Just put some Tony's on that... I'm sure it'd be some goood eating". Regardless... its the gators that should be scared.


The elephants did some really cute tricks... elephants are always cute though. They played basketball, stood on tiny stools, posed for pictures... and here... rolled across the arena while balancing on a barrel. I don't way two tons and I don't think even I could do that.


Yeap... that's a jeep with 6 grown men in it rolling over a guy.


Look at this death defying act of 3 motorcyclist all rolling around in a metal ball. I can remember this stunt in "Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken"... good that's a good movie. I still cry at it.


Stealing a kiss during intermission... I think I was just trying to convince him to go pay $6 for cotton candy. Men are too easy.


No comments: