7.16.2005

Score!

I was just given some great news... apparently, I just broke some school records including sacks in a game and tfl in a game. I am a senior Safety on Jeff's 2007 season team on his NCAA football game he's been playing... and I'm "so stinkin fast, (jeff) had to constantly blitz or (i'd) hold onto the ball and zoom past everyone". At the end I had 7 sacks, 8 tfls, and at least 1 forced fumble and 1 recovery. I Impress myself haha

He says he'll post my stats at the end of the season :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

actually, it was the Florida quarterback who was so quick, that given any chance he'd rabbit. So I had to blitz often, and the most effective was the "ssblitz" option in the 4-2-5 defense. And Cynthia's character was fast and strong enough to sack the UF QB. Even then, it was a tough win (Florida was ranked 4 going into that game, mwah-ha-ha!)