7.14.2005

I have Issues

I was sitting in traffic earlier today. In front of me was a fairly new red Mercury Cougar... its a nice sporty little thing. When they first came out, it was on my wish list. Until someone in particular I knew got the keys to a brand new one for her High School graduation... the exact color and everything that I had wished for. Then that kind of ruined it for me. Kind of like when I got engaged and told everyone I had picked red as my color. Then... oh wait... it was the same girl... and my best friend that decided red was going to be their color too.

Anyways, so I'm sitting in traffic with the Cougar in front of me and I can't help but notice the terrible issue of the spaces between the letters "COUGAR" on the trunk. For those of you who don't know, this is called kerning. Adjusting the spaces between individual letters so that there is a nice even flow. Well... you could have drove a truck inbetween the "O" and the "U" seriously. You guys have no idea how much this annoyed me.

Thus begins the "its one of THOSE days" feelings... I don't feel pretty and quite frankly... I'd rather Cynthia Renee Daigle not exist.

I keep on soliciting folks for sponsoring an hour of napping by donating to the "Cynthia needs a nap seriously" fund... but apparently no one wants to donate unless there are strings attatched... well... we'll wait and see how long everyone can take me being grumpy. Then they'll donate... I would bet on it.

No comments: