3.26.2005

Monkey See Monkey Do


Chad woke me up with a bouquet of flowers :)
Then he took me to the Baton Rouge Zoo.


Look at me everybody! I'm a Zebra!


This little guy (his paw was twice the
size of my head) paced all day long.


I'm sure he was pacing too... just VERY slowly.


This monkey was sooooo tiny!


Its a mini-deer... doesn't mean it probably
wouldn't taste good though.


Nope... this isn't Mike the Tiger.


Yeah... snakes creep me out... but they take great pictures.


Awwww... I was taller than the pony.


There were three panthers in this cage,
but you can only see one :(


I love otters.


Otters are so friggin cute... I want one.


One of the few monkeys that sat still
long enough for us to take a picture.


A Lynx.


Cats are so lazy... all of them were just laying around.


Llama... its just a fun word to say.


I'm still not quite sure why he took a picture of a goose.


Giraffes... may be taller than shown here.


Flamingos... pink... like to stand on one leg...
you know what I'm talking about.


We watched the elephants get a bath... there's two
of them... one was snorkeling


A bobcat... big surprise that he's being lazy too.


EWWWWWW! Vampire Bats.


American Alligator... bite size. Them's good eatin'

No comments: