3.01.2005

LSU's Secret Plan

I don't know what the hell type of documents I signed my name to just now. You never know what you're going to be doing when you work in an office like mine. I'm probably going to see something on the news tonight along the lines of "LSU declares war in fight for status of Statehood"... because you know that's really what they plan on doing right here in the center of Baton Rouge... become a megapower and eventually try to take over the world. And when it all comes public... yeap... there will be my signature. GREAAAAATTTT *rolls eyes* well at least I made it pretty.

There is a few other documents I made pretty with my signature... my EXIT PAPERS!!! one of the last steps to graduation. Funny thing that I found out today... we pay a fee for our own diploma. Now you would think that of all the things that LSU would offer to pay for it would at least be the piece of paper they give us that officially qualifies us for whatever education we have received. An education we paid for...

1 comment:

Deviant Behaviour said...

oook!... thought my page'd bin' kidnapped...
guess not...