3.28.2005

Monday Madness

We all know just hoooow much I love Mondays. This one in particular I have been dreading because it means that spring break is officially over. I've been miserable for the last couple of days with a UTI... if you know what that is... I'm sure you know just how miserable I am. If you're a guy, chances are you have no clue what I'm talking about.

I'm running late because I spent 30 minutes looking for the book I had to buy for class that has mysteriously dissapeared. I refuse to spend another $4 on something that completely uninterest me. I park, I spill a full 20oz drink all over myself and the entire front half of my car. It literally imploded in my hands.

Anyways, so I'm miserable, I have a critique on some "abstract" paintings this morning... something I've really been struggling with. Abstract just isn't my thing, I'm too anal about everything being in its perfect spot. There's this girl in my class that just WON'T shut up! She just drones on and on throwing in every artsy term she could possibly comprehend into one big long run-on sentence.

I finally escape the torture of the critque. Now I'm sitting in my next class. Flash animation... the quickest way to get a migraine.

But before I get to this class I stop in the Foster Gallery to check out the new exhibit, there's one every week now that they are having the graduate show. Last weeks was pretty strange, but it was explainable and really kinda cool. This stuff hanging on the walls now... was just plain wierd.

Lets start off with the ducks on a train...


Moving on to the evil angry pig pot...


And finally... the mole's people version of the Crucifixion complete with colored christmas lights and a pile of candy on the floor...


So I leave the gallery and my mind is consumed by the weirdness I just witnessed... and all I could think is...

my toes are sooo cute.

No comments: