12.14.2004

While I was at work...

1. First Name: Cynthia

2. Were you named after anyone?
Mom always told me that she named me Cynthia because it sounds like "symphony" to her... and that everyone with my name that she ever met was really sweet.

3. Do you wish on stars?
No... but I have a favorite star that I can see only during the fall/winter months... the middle star on Orion's belt.

4. When did you last cry?
Yesterday, I was watching this nature show about otters and the baby otter died.

5. Do you like your handwriting?
I have award-winning penmanship... no joke... I actually won an award last year for it.

6. What is your favorite lunch meat?
lunch meat... yucky

7. What is your birth date?
June 30th, 1982 (that means I'm 22)

8. What is your most embarrassing CD?
Depends on who you ask... everyone has different taste... but it probably has to be the Gregorian Chant CD (yeah those monks that sing)

9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends
with you?
Definetly... I'm the coolest chick on earth... unless all of you have been lying to me for years.

10. Are you a daredevil?
only in the bedroom... haha juuuust kidding you guys

11. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell?
Of course when I was younger... who hasn't... but now I'm a little more mature to know better

12. Do looks matter?
Well... all my girl friends are hot... all my guy friends are hot... but they wouldn't be my friends unless they had great personalities... which they all do :)

13. How do you release anger?
I bite someone's head off unexpectantly (metaphorically speaking)

14. Where is your second home?
My car... I'm constantly going somewhere.

15. Do you trust others easily?
Too easily... you have my trust until you repeatedly violate it.

16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Play-doh... we used to get it in the carpet and drive my mom crazy... Grandma always bought us more.

17. What class in high school do you think was totally useless?
a. math
b. PE
c. computer science
d. all of the above

18. Do you have a journal?
www.deviantbehavior.blogspot.com

19. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
no, I'm just weird like that.

22. What are your nicknames?
the following are the ones my mom embarrasses me with: Lambchop (yes the Sheri Lewis Lambchop), CM (CaveMonkey), CM-ines (sorry that's the best I could pronunciate), snoobear, blister (because my brother when we were little called me that cause he couldn't say sister), countless others...

23. Would you bungee jump?
no... I don't want to find out that I might not have good luck with those kinds of things.

24. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Not unless I have to. I actually almost forgot how to tie my shoelaces.

26. Do you think that you are strong?
lol is that a joke... have you seen me wrestle with my peanut butter jars...

27. What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
cookies and cream

28. Shoe Size?
size 3 childrens to size 5 womens

29. Red/Pink?:
depends on the application (only a graphic designer would answer it like that)

30. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
my "european" nose

31. Who do you miss least?
Samar

32. Who do you miss most?
PJ (he's unfortunately married to Samar)

33. What color pants are you wearing?:
"These are not my pants... who's pants are they..."

34. What are you listening to right now?
Myself saying "Good Afternoon, LSU System..." even though its morning time... doh

35. Last thing you ate?
Wendy's... although those pelicans on the lakes kinda looked tasty...

36. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?:
Scarlet... its deep connotation.

37. What is the weather like right now?
Cold enough to bust out the fur-lined leather gloves... I'm sure PETA is really thrilled about that.

38. Last person you talked to on the phone?
*rolls eyes* my mother calling to tell me that she is displeased with the fact that I would even consider going to a tanning booth so that I won't be freakishly white for my best friend's wedding... yeah... she actually calls me about such things... AT WORK.

39. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Physically... I don't notice anything unless it's just odd... I'm not particularly attracted to one feature over another.
Personality wise... everything is important from how they treat others to if they open the door or not... blah blah blah... just don't be a jerk.

40. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Of course... Jeff is the smartest guy on the planet... he's probably smarter than that Jeopardy guy and he inspires with randomness

42. Favorite Drink? Dr. Pepper

43. Favorite Sport? I love playing baseball (cause it proves that I can actually do something better than most men)... but I love watching hockey.

45. Eye Color? depends... usually brown but for special occasions they turn greenish.

46. Do you wear contacts? yes... but they don't turn my eyes greenish... my eyes do that on their own.

48. Favorite Food?
my four rules of food... I don't eat anything that
a. looks bad
b. smells bad
c. has a weird sounding name
d. is from a genre of food that ends in -ese (Japanese, Lebonese, Chinese, ect.)

49. Last Movie You Watched at the theater?
Blade Trinity... it was awesome.

50. Favorite Day Of The Year?
Ones that I can snuggle with a blanket and some hot cocoa in front of our fireplace

51. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings?
Happy... even scary movies sometimes have happy endings.

52. Summer Or Winter?
Fall... yeah i know that's not an option but you'll live.

53. Hugs Or Kisses?
Kisses... I like the all silver foil.

55. What Is Your Favorite Dessert?
Something that involves brownies, ice cream, cool whip...

56. Who's your best friend?
That's a trick question to get me to choose favorites... I'm not going to fall for your dirty tricks

57. School or Work? haha both... I graduate in May and I'm working two jobs. Vice President's Office at LSU and a Graphic Design position at an engineering firm.

58. Living Arrangements?
I have my room that I love... its where I hide from all the stupidheads in the world...

59. Books Are You Reading?
I don't have time to read books... I love to buy them though... (Amazon is a satan incarnate!)

60. What's On Your Mouse Pad?
*sniffle* I am mousepadless.

62. What Did You Watch Last night on TV?
Monday Night Football. KC vs. the Titans... the Titans lost and I was sad...

63. Favorite Smells?
I don't actively seek interesting smells... I like most of my perfumes though... hence why I bought them... or well... Chad probably bought for me.

64. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
neither... not my generation.

65. Do you believe in Evolution or Creation?
Well... God made us... but evolution has helped us adapt to a everchanging environment... so God made evolution too.

66. What's the furthest you've been from home?
Orlando Florida with family,
Tyler Texas or Nashville Tennessee by myself.

67. What is your dating motto?
ummm... I'm not dating... and even if I were... I wouldn't have a motto.

No comments: