12.07.2004

More Questions Answered

1. What time is it: 4:40pm

2. Name as it appears on birth certificate: Cynthia Renee Daigle

3. Nicknames: Depends on the person... I have a billion... my least favorite being anything my mom calls me.

4: Piercings: Naval, Tongue, 3 sets of earrings all on the bottom part of the ear

5. What is the most recent movie you've seen in the theater? Blade Trinity

6. Eye color: Brown and Green sometimes both at the same time

7. Place of birth: Zachary, Louisiana (sadly)

8. Favorite foods: anything that is considered normal american food... I have four rules...
I don't eat anything that 1. looks bad 2. smells bad 3. has a weird sounding name
4. ends in -ese (japanese, lebonese, chinese... ect)

9. Ever been to Africa: No it's not high up there on my list of places to go.

10. Ever been toilet papering: No... I'd rather use it for its intended purposes.

11. Love someone so much it made you cry: Yes... good and bad reasons

12. Been in a car accident: yeah... I've broken a few dashboards with my head

13. Croutons or bacon bits: Croutons, but I'd prefer not to graze like a bunny in the first place

14. Favorite day of the week: Any day that doesn't involve school or work

15. Favorite restaurants: TJ Ribs, Copelands, Chili's... anyplace with big TV's

17. Favorite sport to watch: Football/Hockey

18. Favorite drink: Dr. Pepper

19. Favorite ice cream: Cookies and Cream

20. Disney or Warner Brothers: Disney... that's an odd question...

21. Favorite fast food restaurant: McDonalds (yes even though I worked there)

22. What color is your bedroom carpet: Neutral Colors

23. How many times did you fail your driver's test: 0... I'm also 22 and ticketless...

24. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail: Steven

25. Which store would you choose to Max out your credit card: If I was that stupid… anyways... I hate shopping

26. What do you do most often when you are bored: sleep

27. Bedtime: Depends on the next day's events

28. Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest: No one

29. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to
respond: my evil twin

30. Who are you most curious about their responses to this
questionnaire: the voices in my head

31. Favorite TV shows: don't watch TV enough to answer this

32. Last person you went to dinner with: Chad (Mike Anderson's... had the best daquiri on earth)

33. Ford or Chevy: Fuck Chevy..

34. What are you listening to right now? Detroit Lions are beating Green Bay... God I want one of those cheese wedges to stick on my head soooo friggin bad.

35. What is your favorite color: tough question for an artist

36. Lake, Ocean or river: I'm gonna go with Lake... but a big lake... not one of those small ones.

37. How many tattoos do you have: 0... I'm still debating... mine was estimated at $250-300

No comments: