12.12.2004

Rantings of a Disgruntled Employee

Yesterday I was the cookie monster...

well I'm not cookie monster anymore... you gotta keep up with the nanoseconds... I've done evolved into 30,000 different things since then.

soooo... what's been going on with me... hmmm finished the fall session... its Football season *paints her face and runs around like a wild mongoose * woouuuuuuu. Went to Mike Anderson's with Chad and then to a movie... it was nice to go out esp. since I haven't had the time lately to much of anything.

Right now I'm currently being bored to death at work *sobs* I don't think i can make it another 30 minutes... I'm about to rip the phone out the wall and tell Campus Information to shove it because they keep on sending people to this number for EVERYTHING!!! looooosers...

No comments: