7.05.2006

JULY!

YAY! It's July... I had a great holiday weekend. My birthday went great, thank you all for the warm wishes. I partied most of the time, except for July 4th, time spent with my wonderful family. I watched the American Hot Dog eating championship which is always an inspiration for interesting quotations such as:

"He's the greatest eater America's ever seen."
"and now 'Bob' it really comes down to Hot Dog Management"


The latter quotation hilarious if you've ever seen me watch a basketball game or even better a football game where the clock handler just seems to be dozing off and letting precious seconds run off. Doesn't matter which team it benefits, it's a huge problem for me. I get really irritated.

Then we at a very nice lunch, watched the launch of the space shuttle... amazing to see something going at the speed of over 5,000 MPH. It's very surreal and I doubt such things will ever get old for me. The evening was nice and quiet and I snuggled up for some movies.

SO now's the time where I get to show you what I've been working on the entire month of June. Hotness... but it was hell getting there.

FIRST OFF: Poor SUSAN... she had to deal with this thing called a list. The word has been banished from her presence. BUT, it's the Baton Rouge Sizzle List... and voting (online) on it can win you DINNER FOR 12 at the acclaimed LOUISIANA LAGNIAPPE restaurant. Do it... because I can't. Then win... and invite me! YAY!
Click here to launch a new window with InRegister's website... then click on the button that reads "Vote On The Sizzle List".

a. because I made this button
b. because it loves to be clicked.

SECONDLY: Poor ME... was subjected to Kiki & Kate Koupons. I had to make almost every single one of these boogers. My suffering is for all you SHOP-a-hawl-licks out there, do not let it be in vain. There are some really fantastic ones... particularly if you enjoy high end fashion for... a discount.
Click here to go directly to the Koupons page.

Oh yeah in the midst of all this... we put together a magazine. Simply click on the Magazine Cover and it will automatically open a new browser window... and you will be able to view the entire issue.

Current Issue

This months list of adds is considerably shorter (my sanity is grateful for such):

PG 15 - Houmas House
PG 21 - Amies Boutique
PG 22 - Welsh's Boutique
PG 25 - Frock Candy

Beginning on PG 35 and to the end of the Magazine, the pages laid out completely by myself (prior to PG 45 there might have been something laid out a head of time and dropped in by Susan)

PG 41 - Eduardo J. Jenkins (he's a simple man, most of the time)
PG 42 - Jean's Window Covering (anything but simple)
PG 48 - Smell Goodies (and trust me... the place does smell good)
PG 55 - Mosquito Blasters
PG 56 - InRegister.com
PG 60 - Kiki & Kate (friggin Koupons)
PG 62 - LSU Rural Life Museum & Homewatch Caregivers
PG 63 - InRegister Subscription Ad
PG 66 - R&D Builders

No comments: