2.10.2006

Popples and Tongues

We were discussing, well maybe just I was and the other guys in the Saints forum are just humoring me, Popples... annnnnnd thus I was thinking... if anyone is looking for a suggestion on what they may want to get me for Valentines Day or for my birthday *ahem June 30th* or just randomly BECAUSE THEY LOVE ME SOOOOOO MUCH! that perhaps I could give them a wonderfully cheap suggestion.

I want Punkster the Rock Star Popple... I already have a Punkity, thanks to Ebay. She's still in the box so I would love Punkster to match.

Rock Star Popples

Seeeeee how cute they are together!

In other news, I'm up really early (yes 7 am has become "early" for me, I could be the only person that works full time and still could be called a bum but hey I was a good kid during college and always got up for my 7:30 am classes at like... 5 am so it's time to get some sleeping-in done.). Wanna know why I'm up early? Because eeeevery morning at 7 am, there's something cold and wet and a little rough on my face. Someone's tongue, which is reaaaally gross and disturbing. If Jewel could talk, it would go something like this...

"HEY MOM IT'S 7 OCLOCK IN THE MORNING. WANNA KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?!?! IT'S FOOOOOOOOD TIME!!! HEY MOM ARE YOU UP YET?!?! MOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!"

I can hide under my covers all I want, but she will find me. She is relentless. So in other words, my kitten has "inspired" me to wake up earlier. yay.

Puzzle Popple

You are Puzzle Popple. Puzzle Popple is just plain silly!
He always has wacky ideas and makes funny faces.
Though he is the biggest goofball around,
he is very smart and reads a lot!


Which Popple are You?

No comments: