12.06.2005

Kittens, On Defrost

Alright so here's the deal. You probably think I'm a sicko just by reading the title but really you're the sicko if you thought I meant I was going to write about defrosting Kittens. In fact, I'm simply going to put up some pictures of the new kittens that are so adorable but not quite photogenic. But before I do that, I'm going to tell you a completely separate story about the defrost in my car. See... one post... two completely separate stories.

So anyways, I've owned my Saturn about 3.5-4 years now... And I JUST now figured out how to set the defrost so that I can actually see where I'm going on cold evenings. Before, I just had to turn it on and then lean over to the middle of the windshield where the only part of it was clear. I asked several people at the very beginning of every winter how to use defrost thinking there was some magical combination of cool air on the outside vs. warm air on the inside. So I would put on the defrost setting and then experiment, to no avail. WEEEELLLL, nobody told me not only did you have to put it on the defrost setting, but you need to turn off air circulation inside the car (that's a completely separate button that has nothing to do with defrost... or so I thought.) Many thanks go to the engineer in the office next to mine for enlightening me. I was getting ready to spend another winter with a cramped neck.

So now heeeeeeere's the kittens.

Kitten1

Kitten2

Kitten3

Kitten5

Kitten6

Kitten7

Kitten4

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think my kitty and chad's kitty should play

Kitty

Her name is Lucretia and she's part cat and part satan