12.15.2005

I'm Dreaming

Dry Erase Board
My Dry Erase Board at work... I had to cut down
on my swirlies to make it legible.


... of a white Christmas. I won't have time to send out my Christmas cards this year. Which saves me about $45 in stamps alone. I know this will make some people sad, esp. since my Christmas cards are waaaaaay more special than anyone else's, but Cynthia needs a vacation.

I'll be heading up to see my brother, his girlfriend, and his future in-laws in New Jersey for the holidays. I'm flying to NYC on the 20th and I'll be back in town on the 3rd. Special memories will be made and fun will be had by all. I'll get to play in the snow for the first time ever and I can't tell you how incredibly happy I'll be to experience something so wonderful. Cold but happy.

Unfortunately, I also probably won't have internet access, that remains yet to be seen... but just so you know, I may be unreachable via the www until I get back, unless I can hack into a neighbor's wireless network or find a local coffee shop with wi-fi.

If I don't get to see you before I leave, I hope you have a very happy holiday. Now, if you excuse me, I have to leave in about a week so that means I need to get started packing.

No comments: