9.07.2005

It's 12:00

In the past couple of days, I've heart has been increasingly in turmoil. Many things I can't discuss, some I simply wish not to. I'm in very deep right now, in every avenue of my life. I am at my weakest, and most venerable point. I am slipping.

The worst that has ever befallen this great country has landed on my doorstep and it has brought me to my knees. My nature is that I am sensative to those things that surround me. I easily feel other peoples pain and the overwelming surge has overtaken the entire region. Compared to mighty winds and floods of destruction, hopelessness has become the most damaging of all that can be seen among the desolation.

But that, is only a small portion of the load I am carrying. The need to laugh, to cry, to be held in arms that see all that is good within me is what I desire, and what I keep on pushing away for fear of bringing anyone else down to where I am.

I know I need to take the next step in my life, but am uncertain as to which direction to go. I know, right now, that I am not the only one in that situation.

I need to rest.

No comments: