9.27.2005

I'm a Vampire Slayer

Have you've every been mistaken for someone else? I have. The last time someone I told me I looked like someone... they said I looked like Buffy. You judge for yourself.





Okay... I actually thought that was pretty far fetched... then I just previewed my post... and was like Holy Crap! I do look like Buffy... lol even my head was turned the right way. That kinda weirded me out. Weeeeelllll, at least I know I'm not built like her haha. I have boobs, I'm way shorter... and... well obviously, I'm not as thin.

Alrighty... so there was somewhere I was actually getting with this... Aaron Brooks... I know I'm not the only one that is aware of his uncanny resemblence to Martin Lawrence.





So there ya go... that should explain a lot. GEAUX SAINTS!

Because I was asked (see comments), I put some thought into it, and it took me about 3 seconds to come up with an answer for Jeff. So, here's my answer.


Anyone else want to ask me who or what they remind me of?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude who do I look like?