5.10.2005

Forever and Ever *Amen*

I write to you from the Union, on this day, May 10th 2005... my last day as a student. There are a million and one emotions running through me. I will never have to fight other cars for a measly parking space that's only partially paved. The words, portfolio review and final exam are in the process of being erased from my memory. I have spent these last days in the time-honored tradtion of "pulling all-nighters" which I will never have to do again (without being paid).

These are the moments for which, to this point, I have lived my entire life for.

These are the days, for which, my parents have lived their lives for. I am proud of what I've accomplished here and more importantly, I know my family is proud of me. This has been a journey for all of us. There were so many sacrifices made and I am so grateful to have people around me that truely care for me. I could not have made it through without them. Thank You.

So many memories, so may trials, so many things that I've overcome. Times that I laughed, times that I cried, times I was comforted by someone, and times I was alone. Friendships made, friendships lost, and friendships renewed. Loves that last forever, forever LSU.

No comments: