4.13.2005

YAY!

I'm gettin a new phone *does a little dance*... I'm getting a new phone *wiggles her butt all happily*



After fighting with my slowly degrading beloved Sony Ericsson T616, I've decided to upgrade to the glamourous Nokia 6230. It's a plain jane candy bar style phone that's really anything but plain jane. This little phone has everything... all the standard options, text messaging blah blah blah... it can make phone calls which is always something a phone should be able to do. It has bluetooth, the camera for stills and video (which after checking out sample images... end up turning out very nice), a radio and MP3 player... and of course all the other things like web browsing, email, etc. that I know I will rarely use.

My order is being processed as we speak... *drools* I'm such a big tech geek.

So no new posts after two weeks and THIS is the best I can come up with... that is correct. Sorry guys... I've been really lame lately.

No comments: