6.05.2006

June Issue

Hey everyone, if you'd like to know what I've been doing with my life for the last month... it's been work work work. I had a non-typical overload this particular month, but I still survived it all. Thank to everyone for their support. I'll get used to it all eventually. SO I'd like to share with everyone my work and I can actually do that on here thanks to a new program work purchased called Real Read. We plan on having up to 6 issues at a time online. This month's cover story is about a couple having their wedding in Austria.

Simply click on the Magazine Cover and it will automatically open a new browser window... and you will be able to view the entire issue. To flip the page, just click on the page in the direction you want to go or use the buttons at the bottom. You can also enlarge each page using the buttons.

Current Issue

I'm going to list some of the ads I've created (all together there were 23) and points of interest so you can see my work:

PG 7 - A picture of all my coworkers and myself (I'm in the Red shirt, black hat). The article talks about the Louisiana Press Association awards InRegister won this past month.

PG 12 - Katy (Top), modeled for our style shoot of brides and mom's with "going away" outfits at the Old Governor's Mansion owned by Huey P. Long. She was wearing collectively about 50,000 dollars worth of merchandise alone, the diamond engagement ring was over 30,000 of that, the dress was $500. She has expensive tastes gentlemen ;)

PG 13 - Travis Limited & Salon 4000 (Bottom)
PG 14 - I Love Shoes (Bottom Left)

PG 14 & 15 - I helped out at this photo shoot. Included are a pair of Jellies (3) that somehow are over $120, and a pair of Jimmy Choo's (5) which look remarkably like the pair I got at Target for $13, going for a mere $550. The most expensive pair are the Giuseppe Zanotti's (6) at over $800.

PG 20 - Katy again... she did such a good job at posing, the photographer made a special request for her to take additional photographs.

PG 25 - Pampo's (Bottom Right)
PG 26 - Dillon's Catering (Bottom Left)
PG 27 - Salon Londyn (Full Page)
PG 33 - Bayou Oaks Plantation (Bottom Right)
PG 36 - Ric Seelings Dance Club (Bottom Right)

Beginning on PG 45 and to the end of the Magazine, the pages laid out completely by myself (prior to PG 45 there might have been something laid out a head of time and dropped in by our Art Director)

PG 50 - Amies Boutique (Left)
PG 52 - LeSpalon (Bottom Left)
PG 60 - Absolutely Genius (Bottom Left)
PG 63 - LSU Rural Life Museum (Bottom)
PG 70 - Calandro's (Bottom Left)
PG 74 - InRegister (Bottom Left)
PG 77 - InRegister (Full Page)
PG 78 - The Bead Attic (Bottom Left)
PG 80 - The Optical Shoppe (Bottom Left)
PG 83 - Classyfieds (Bottom Right) - The Classyfieds logo is also mine

No comments: