1.11.2006

Say Hello

... to Jewel.

IMG_0224small

Yesterday, I gave her the first bath, there was much drama. You would have thought the world was coming to an end... really.

IMG_0174small

IMG_0175small

After getting almost 6 weeks of kitten dirt off of her, we dried her until she was a (clean smelling) fuzzy furball once again. Then came the post-apocalyptic nap.

I have to say thanks to my dad who donated his alarm clock. We put it inside the Crown Royal bag because that's what you do for babies. They think that the clock ticking is the sound of their mother's and siblings heartbeat.

IMG_0188small

Nap (continued) while she was sound asleep, I was applying "boo-boo strips"...

IMG_0214small

SO, today I bought the nail clippers. I put on her new collar and let her wrestle with it until she wore herself out, then while she was sound asleep... I snipped all those little pointies without incident. She woke up a few times... and either was too groggy or just didn't care enough to do anything about it.

No comments: