1.10.2006

The Name List

I have the list... and I have a few favorites... but I will put all the suggestions and their meanings up as well. My favorites will be at the top. I'll probably make a decision by the end of tomorrow.

Jewel, Jewell, or Jewelle - French; precious
Jada - Hebrew; blessed, wise
Tiffany - Greek; revelation of God; beloved
Esther - Persian; the star, victorious
Jacinth - Pronounced JAYsinth - a blue stone
Jayne or Jane - English; God is Gracious; beloved
Snuggles - laundry detergent bear created in 1983
Vashti - Persian; beautiful; lovely
Sapphire - Greek; precious
Adora - French; beloved one
Bella - Latin; beautiful
Sinatra
Katrina - German; purification
Katy - Celtic/Gaelic; puric, virginal

Added by Jeff:
Jaye - the girl from Wonderfalls
Kaylee - Americanized Chaeli, Celtic for "Who is like God?"
Ophelia - Greek for "Helper" (and Hamlet's woman)
Lilith - Greek for "Of the Night"
Ophelia - Greek for "Helper" (and Hamlet's woman)
Azura - Spanish for "blue"
Selena - Greek for "Moon"
Samara - Hebrew for "Guided by God" or "the scary dead girl that crawls out of your TV"
Desdemona - Greek for "From the Devil" (lol)

My Kitten

No comments: