8.11.2006

ARTWORK!!!

Hey everyone, as most of you know I am an artist, fine and otherwise. I've been working on getting a lot of my art online for quite a long time, and it's finally ready for you guys to view. I hope you enjoy viewing it all, it has taken a lot of work to get it all together and posted online somewhere. I have permanent links on my profile in the About Me Section for each category. So check back from time to time. As soon as I move into my house, I plan on getting back into my work.

Click on each image to open up a new browser and view examples of my work in that category. Once the page opens, you can click on the thumbnails if you see something that interest you, to see a larger image. I am NOT trying to sell my work, just share it.


B&W Photography Banner


Color Photography Banner


Oil Paintings Banner


Acrylic Paintings Banner


Watercolor Paintings Banner


Printmaking Banner


Sculpture Banner


Digital Art Banner


Drawings Banner


Graphic Design Banner


Love,
Cynthia

No comments: