8.03.2005

Yet Another Reason

They don't let me in the kitchen too often. I do dumb things there. Tonight's example is the story of the wrong burner. I put a pot of water on the stove to boil, about 5 minutes later I walked back in to check it and realized I had turned the wrong burner on. The one that was on was heating up had a pan on top with a plastic spatula on top... which had begun to melt. That was the worse smell ever.

On the other hand, I'm VERY good at avoiding speed traps and the tickets that result thereof. On the way to work this morning, I passed by the state trooper who was shooting radar. He got the person behind me though. Less than two minutes down the road, the sheriff's office had set up another speed trap. I've always had a sixth sense about slowing down when I need to :) yay!

No comments: